- Weekly market in Palafrugell and every Sunday.
- SATURDAY IN SEPTEMBER. MERCAT BOIG (CRAZY MARKET) The Mercat Boig (“crazy market”) is held throughout the day on the promenade of Llafranc, that name is given because you can find everything and at any price. It is a market for handicrafts, antique dealers and brocanteros, with a section dedicated to children.
- Weekend before Christmas: Christmas Market.
- THE “GAROINADA”. from mid January to March Gastronomic campaign that has the sea urchin as the main set and that can be tasted in different restaurants in the village of Palafrugell and Llafranc.
- DECEMBER. THE NIU : The first fortnight of December, different restaurants in the village offer the possibility of tasting one of the most emblematic dishes of Palafrugell’s cuisine.
- SATURDAY IN JULY. SINGING OF HABANERAS FROM CALELLA DE PALAFRUGELL. In 1967 the Cantada de Habaneras of Calella de Palafrugell officially began. Year after year, its convening capacity grows surprisingly. For any group of singers, the fact of participating in the Cantada represents having reached a respectable level of quality.
- SATURDAY IN AUGUST. SINGING OF HABANERAS ON THE BEACH OF LLAFRANC. Sung of Habaneras with “Cremat” for everyone.
- SATURDAY IN SEPTEMBER. SINGING OF HABANERAS IN TAMARIU Popular song with the participation of local groups.
- CARROUSSEL COSTA BRAVA. CARNIVAL OF CARNIVALS Festivities born in 1962 as a result of the prohibition of celebrating carnival. The highlight is the carnival rúa called Carroussel Costa Brava, which takes place on Pentecost Sunday.
- Middle of July. PALAFRUGELL FESTIVAL Dedicated to Santa Margarida, co-patron of the town. All festive events (dances, sardanas and activities for children) are held in Plaça Nova.
- SUMMER CONCERTS The Seafaring Church of Calella, the terraces of Plaça Nova de Palafrugell, the Hermitage of Sant Sebastià and Cap Roig, are the stages where you can listen to classical, jazz and fusion music performed by soloists, groups and orchestras.
Festival of Cap Roig
Music festival that takes place from July to August in the idyllic setting of the Cap Roig Botanical Gardens, where each artist offers one or more concerts on each different date. Every year the agenda changes with several artists of national and international stature.
- RADIKAL SWIM COMPETITION Swimming competition that is held for two days in Calella and Llafranc in the month of October.
- JOSEP PLA FOUNDATION Arrange your guided tour at the Josep Pla Foundation.
https://fundaciojoseppla.cat/en/ Tel. 0034/972 30 55 77
- SURRO MUSEUM It collects the history of the activity of the surro a Palafrugell, where guided tours, exhibitions and an educational offer are offered, among others.
https://museudelsuro.cat/ Tel. 0034/972 30 78 25